Experienced Pool and/or Spa Service Technician
The service technician will perform maintenance tasks on residential swimming pools and spa equipment, including but not limited to heaters, pumps, cleaners, filtration systems, motors and electronic control boxes. Familiarity with water chemistry and is preferred. This position is directly related to ensuring a strong customer relationship with our service company. Communication with customers and management regarding all work performed, on a timely and regular basis, is critical to the success of this position. A professional appearance must be maintained at all times.
Minimum 2 years spa or pool related experience.
- Strong work ethic with excellent attendance
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- AC/DC HVAC circuits
- PVC plumbing repairs
- Prior experience in Hot tub repairs a plus
- Is responsible and empathetic to customer needs
- Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- MS Excel and Word
- Must have drivers license with clean record, no DUIs
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug test (random testing may still occur)
Prior experience maintaining proper water chemistry, prior experience in pool industry servicing and maintaining equipment, service experience on portable self contained spas preferred.