Frequently Asked Questions
The size of your hot tub should reflect your intended use for it. Will it cater to the needs of the entire family? Is it meant just for you and your significant other? Or do you enjoy hosting elaborate backyard parties? Your lifestyle and layout of your backyard can help you determine if you would like to invest in a smaller or larger hot tub.
Most hot tub brands have models available in the following sizes and capacities: 2-3 seats, 4-5 seats, 5-6 seats, 6 or more seats. For a better idea of how big or small our hot tubs are, visit our showroom in person today.
- Where is my backyard will I install a hot tub?
- Will the hot tub be for my entire family, or just for me?
- Will I benefit from fewer aches and pains, better sleep, and reduced stress?
- Will I enjoy the convenience of access to a hydromassage in the comfort of my own home?
- Will my family benefit from the additional family time in the spa?
- Test your hot tub water with test strips once or twice a week.
- Treat your hot tub water accordingly based on the readings from the test strips.
- Clean the filter every two weeks with water from the hose.
- Drain, clean and fill the hot tub once every three to four months.